外贸函电具体询盘范文 第1篇

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we\'ve already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We\'d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you\'ll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

外贸函电具体询盘范文 第2篇

外贸函电的规范与否直接影响到客户对公司的印象,对于外贸人员来说,每天写外贸函电,回复函电。你的函电是否规范呢? 把直接的函电于下文对照看看。。。

说明涨价原因

Dear Sir or Madam:

Enclosed is our new price list which will come into effect the end of this month. You will see that we have increased our prices on most models. We have, however, refrained from doing so on some models of which we hold large stocks. The explanation for our increased prices stems from the fact that we are now paying 10% more for our raw materials than we were paying last year, along with some of our subcontractors having raised their prices as much as 15%.

As you know, we take great pride in our product an dare proud of the reputation for quality and dependability we have built over 15years. We will not compromise that reputation because of raising costs. We have, therefore, decided to raise the price of some of our products.

We hope you will understand our position and look forward to your cooperation.

With best regards,

Hillary

说服买家涨价之前下单

Dear Sir or Madam:

This is regarding our quotation dated 2 November, and our mail offer dated 8 November concerning the supply of widgets(小机具).We are prepared to keep our offer open until the end of this month.

For your information, the market is firm and growing. There is very little likelihood of any significant change in the visible future. As this product is in great demand and the supply is limited, to secure your order, we would recommend that you accept this offer without delay.

Yours sincerely,

Hillary

对价格作出让步

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for your mail. We are disappointed to hear that our price for your required product is too high for your acceptance. You mentioned that Japanese goods are being offered to you at a price approximately 8% lower than our quote.

We accept your position, but we are of the opinion that the quality of the other makes does not measure up to that of our products. Although we are keen to do business with you, we regret that we cannot accept your counter offer.

We do want to try and work with you, and meet your request, but the best we can do is to reduce our previous quotation by 3%.We hope that this will meet your approval.

We look forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,

Hillary

答复在30日有效期的信用状付款的建议

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for your order of 500b/w TV sets by your letter dated 17 July.

We have considered your proposal to pay by a 30-day letter of credit. We do not usually accept time credit; however, in view of our long and mutually beneficial relationship, we are willing to make an exception this time.

I must stress that this departure from our usual practice relates to this transaction only. This one-time accommodation does not set a precedent for future transactions.

I am enclosing our sales contract covering the order. I would be grateful if you would follow the usual procedure.

Yours sincerely,

Hillary

答复直接付款的要求

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for your letter dated 2 October requesting payment against documents for contracts and 483.

We are pleased to say that we agree to your request. We wish, however, to make it clear that in our future transactions, involved for each transaction is less than US$5,000 or the equivalent in Renminbi. Should the amount exceed that figure, payment by letter of credit will be required.

We would like to say that this exception is allowed only in light of our long and mutually beneficial association.

Yours sincerely,

Hillary

外贸函电具体询盘范文 第3篇

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。