外贸函电询盘和回复范文 第1篇

referring to your letter of 5 june, we very much regret that we are unable to make you an offer for the goods you demand. the reason is that the product you need has been out of stock. what’s more our manufacturers have declined orders because of shortage of raw materials.

we shall, however, file your inquiry and cable you our offers as soon as we have got supplies.

我方收到贵公司6月5日来函,但非常遗憾,我方无法对贵方所需产品报盘。其原因是,此货品在我处已经脱销。而且,由于原料短缺,生产厂家已经拒绝了我方订单。

我方已将贵方询函备案,一经有货,我方将以电报报盘。

外贸行业人员日常用语:询盘的提出

我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。

we addressed our inquiry to the firm.

对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

we answered the inquiry received from the firm.

我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。

we have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

we invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

we shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。

please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

please state your best terms and discount for cash.

由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

请告知该商品的价格和质量。

please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。

please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in japan.

敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

at what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling texas cotton for november?

请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best cork.

请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

we shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

i shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

请对该商品报最低价。

please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的 询盘 敬悉。

we have received your letter of july 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

we shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

we would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

we would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods

外贸函电询盘和回复范文 第2篇

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we\'ve already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Words and Phrases

inquire 询盘;询价;询购

to inquire about 对...询价

to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价

inquirer 询价者

enquiry 询盘

inquiry sheet 询价单

specific inquiry 具体询盘

an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

外贸函电询盘和回复范文 第3篇

下面是有关外贸业务谈判询价对话,一起来看看吧。

Inquiries 询价(1)

P=Peter (customer), Li=a businessman (of a Chinese trade company)

P: I\'m glad to have the chance to visit your company. I hope to conclude some substantial business with you.

L: It\'s a great pleasure, Mr. Peter, to have the opportunity of meeting you. I believe you have seen the exhibits in the showroom. May I know what particular items you\'re interested in?

P: I\'m interested in your hardware. I have seen the exhibits and studied your catalogs. I think some of the items will find a ready market in Canada. Here is a list of my requirements, for which I\'d like to have your lowest quotations, CIF Vancouver.

L: Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offers?

P: I\'ll do that. Meanwhile, would you give me an indication of price?

L: Here are our FOB. price lists. All the prices in the lists are subject to our confirmation.

P: What about the commission? From European suppliers I usually get a 3 to 5 percent commission for my imports. It\'s the general practice.

L: As a rule we do not allow any commission. But if the order is large enough, we\'ll consider it.

P: You see, I do business on commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for me to promote sales. Even a 2 or 3 percent would help.

L: We\'ll discuss this when you place your order with us.

Inquiries 询价(2)

P: When can I have your firm CIF prices, Mr. Li?

L: We\'ll have them worked out by this evening and let you know tomorrow morning. Would you be good enough to come round then?

P: Good. I\'ll be here tomorrow morning at 10. Will that suit you?

L: Perfectly. Our offers are good for 3 days.

P: I don\'t need that long to make up my mind. If your prices are favorable and if I can get the commission I want, I can place the order right away.

L: I am sure you\'ll find our price most favorable. Elsewhere prices for hardware have gone up tremendously in recent years. Our prices haven\'t changed much.

P: I\'m glad to hear that. As I\'ve just said, I hope to conclude some substantial business with you.

L: We shall be very pleased. Is there any thing else I can do for you, Mr. Peter?

P: I\'m buying for chain department stores in Canada. They are also interested in Chinese carpets. I\'d like to make me to the person in charge of this line?

L: Certainly. I\'ll make an appointment for you with Mr. Sung of the China National Animal By-products Corp.

P: Thank you very much.

Inquiries 询价(3)

P: I understand that you\'re interested in our machine tools, Mr. Li.

L: Yes, We\'re thinking of placing an order. We\'d like to know what you can offer along this line as well as your sales conditions.

P: As you know, we supply machine tools of all types and sizes. We have years of experience in the manufacture tools.

L: We\'ve read about this in your sales literature. May I have an idea of your price?

P: Our prices compare favorably with those offered by other manufactures either in Europe or anywhere else. Here are our latest price sheets. You will see that our prices are most competitive.

L: Do you take special order? That is, do you make machine according to specification?

P: We do. As a matter of fact, we design machine tools for special purposes.

L: How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

P: As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit. It takes longer, of course, for special orders. But in no case would it take longer than 6 months.

L: Good, Another thing, all your prices are on CIF basis. We\'d rather have you quote us FOB prices.

P: That can easily be worked out.