外贸函电买方还盘英文范文 第1篇

外贸行业竞争激烈,如果能熟练掌握外贸英语无疑会增强自身的竞争力!今天就从实用的外贸英语函电学起吧!

怎样建立贸易关系呢?

Dear Sirs,

We have obtained your address from the Commercial Counsellor of your Embassy in London and are now writing you for the establishment of business relations. We are very well connected with all the major dealers here of light industrial products, and feel sure we can sell large quantities of Chinese goods if we get your offers at competitive prices. As to our standing, we are permitted to mention the Bank of England, London, as a reference.

Please let us have all necessary information regarding your products for export.

Yours faithfully

外贸函电买方还盘英文范文 第2篇

外贸函电:股东去世

由于我的朋友及合伙人T.去世, 我公司宣告解散。此后公司仅在清帐的短期内存在。

In consequence of the death of Mr. T., my much valued friend and partner, our late firm is dissolved, and the name will be continued so long as may be necessary for the liquidation of its affairs.

我的重要合伙人T.先生最近去世, 其股份由我接受并接办公司业务。特此奉达。

I respectfully inform you that, on account of the recent death of my much esteemed partner, Mr. T., I have acquired the business by purchasing my partner\'s shares in it.

我们沉痛地奉告, 我公司合伙人O.先生于5月5日逝世。

It is with deep regret that we have to inform you of the recent death of our parner, Mr. O., which occurred on the 5th May.

外贸函电:付予代理权

兹通知, 过去中任我公司代理的Y.先生今后将为本公司业务担任签名责任。

We inform you that Mr. Y., who has held our procuration for the last fifteen years, will in future sign for the firm.

谨此告知, 我公司授权在此服务多年的M.先生以代理签名事宜。

We have to intimate to you that we have authorized Mr. M., who has been with us for many years, to sign for our firm per procuration.

兹授予Y.先生代理我公司签名权, 其签名如下。

I have granted power of procuration to my chief clerk, Mr. Y., whose signature is appended below.

我的签名如下, 同时寄上将行使签名权的G.先生的签名, 请惠察。

I refer you to my signature at foot, also to that of Mr. G., who will sign per procuration.

外贸函电买方还盘英文范文 第3篇

Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。

Buyer: If that\'s the case. there\'s not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。

Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?

Seller: What\'s your proposal?

卖方:您的提议是什么?

Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。

Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That\'simpossible!

卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。

Buyer: What would you suggest?

买方:您的意见呢?

Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That\'s definitely the lowest we can go.

卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。

Buyer: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let\'s meet each other half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can both besatisfied with.

买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。

Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。

外贸英语之还盘3篇(扩展2)

——外贸英语对话之广告3篇

外贸函电买方还盘英文范文 第4篇

外贸英语学习中,卖方报盘(offer)之后,买方往往要还盘(counter-offer)。在外贸英语中,还盘是贸易往来中(主要是对价格)的磋商过程。

常用还盘单词:

counter-offer 还盘,还价

offering date 报价有效期限

wild speculation 漫天要价

subject to 以...为条件,以...为准

to withdraw an offer 撤回报盘

to reinstate an offer 恢复报盘

to decline an offer 谢绝报盘

unacceptable 不可接受的

常用还盘句型:

I\'m afraid the offer is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

The price you offered is above previous prices.

你方报价高于上次。

We can\'t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

I\'m afraid I don\'t find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你们的报盘未得任何进展。

We regret we have to decline your offer.

很抱歉,我们不得不拒绝你方报盘。

外贸函电买方还盘英文范文 第5篇

外贸英语:还盘常用英语词汇与句型

外贸英语学习中,卖方报盘(offer)之后,买方往往要还盘(counter-offer)。在外贸英语中,还盘是贸易往来中(主要是对价格)的磋商过程。

常用还盘词汇:

counter-offer 还盘,还价

offering date 报价有效期限

wild speculation 漫天要价

subject to 以...为条件,以...为准

to withdraw an offer 撤回报盘

to reinstate an offer 恢复报盘

to decline an offer 谢绝报盘

unacceptable 不可接受的

常用还盘句型:

I\'m afraid the offer is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

The price you offered is above previous prices.

你方报价高于上次。

We can\'t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

外贸函电买方还盘英文范文 第6篇

外贸英语:报盘和还盘offer(1)

We have the offer ready for you.

我们已经为你准备好报盘了,

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

Please make us a cable offer.

请来电报盘。

Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.

请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价,

We are in a position to offer tea from stock.

我们现在可以报茶叶现货。

We\'ll try our best to get a bid from the buyers.

我们一定尽力获得买主的.递价。

We\'ll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就给您正式报盘。

I\'m waiting for your offer.

我正等您的报价。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

外贸函电买方还盘英文范文 第7篇

尊敬的先生/女士:您好!

感谢您在百忙中浏览我这份自荐信,给一个即将毕业的大学生一个机会,在次我对此表示深深的感谢!

首先请答应我做自我介绍,我的名字叫程xx,是南华理工大学20xx届外贸英语专业的毕业生,获知贵单位广纳贤才,我幕名而至,真诚的渴望加入,为贵单位的明天添砖加瓦,更愿为此奉献自己的劳动和聪明。

最后谨祝贵公司事业蒸蒸日上!谨附上本人履历一份,详列本人的基本资料,社会实践,技能和**。承蒙审阅,不胜感激!

求职人:程xx

20xx年10月x日

外贸英语之还盘3篇(扩展10)

——还盘的商务英语