外贸函电询盘还盘英文范文 第1篇

回复询盘 告知无货

referring to your letter of 5 june, we very much regret that we are unable to make you an offer for the goods you demand. the reason is that the product you need has been out of stock. what’s more our manufacturers have declined orders because of shortage of raw materials.

we shall, however, file your inquiry and cable you our offers as soon as we have got supplies.

我方收到贵公司6月5日来函,但非常遗憾,我方无法对贵方所需产品报盘。其原因是,此货品在我处已经脱销。而且,由于原料短缺,生产厂家已经拒绝了我方订单。

我方已将贵方询函备案,一经有货,我方将以电报报盘。

回复询盘 ,量大折价

we are pleased to receive your letter of 5 july and enclose our catalogue and price list. also by separate post we are sending you the samples of our products. our catalogue contains items and their specifications of our supplies. through comparing our prices with those of other suppliers, you will appreciate the moderate prices of ours. for a total purchase of not less than 100,000 and not more than 200,000 american dollars, we would allow a discount of 10% and for a purchase larger than 200,000 american dollars, we would allow a 20% special discount.

很高兴收到贵公司7月5日来函。现寄上产品目录与价目表。同时另封寄去样品,请查收。

所寄产品目录包括本公司产品的品名、规格。与其他厂商的价格比较,我方的报价定会使贵方满意。

凡总定购量超过100,000美元但不足200,000美元者,我方将给予10%的折扣;凡总定购量超过200,000美元者,我方将给予20%的折扣。

外贸函电询盘还盘英文范文 第2篇

enquiry n. 询盘,询购

offer . 报价,报盘

order . 订购,订单

complicate v. 使复杂化

to ask for 请求 ;要价

to be liable to 易于---的

to put aside 放在一边

facsimile (fax) . 传真,发传真

E-commerce 电子商务

pompous a. 浮夸的

beg to acknowledge receipt of 承认受到

inst. (=this month)本月

clear ones account 结帐

as a result 所以

trace v. 跟踪,查询

in connection with 与――――有关

indebtedness n.负债

balance n. 收付差额,余额

illustrated catalog 附有插图的目录

if possible 如有可能

time of delivery 交货期

delivery n.交货

firm n.公司,商号

standing n. 信誉

reliability n.可靠

approach vt.与----联系

enter into business relations with 与----建立业务关系

catalog n.(商品目录)

pamphlet n.小册子

for your reference 供你参考

in the meantime 与此同时

transaction n.交易

外贸函电询盘还盘英文范文 第3篇

外贸函电:股东去世

由于我的朋友及合伙人T.去世, 我公司宣告解散。此后公司仅在清帐的短期内存在。

In consequence of the death of Mr. T., my much valued friend and partner, our late firm is dissolved, and the name will be continued so long as may be necessary for the liquidation of its affairs.

我的重要合伙人T.先生最近去世, 其股份由我接受并接办公司业务。特此奉达。

I respectfully inform you that, on account of the recent death of my much esteemed partner, Mr. T., I have acquired the business by purchasing my partner\'s shares in it.

我们沉痛地奉告, 我公司合伙人O.先生于5月5日逝世。

It is with deep regret that we have to inform you of the recent death of our parner, Mr. O., which occurred on the 5th May.

外贸函电:付予代理权

兹通知, 过去中任我公司代理的Y.先生今后将为本公司业务担任签名责任。

We inform you that Mr. Y., who has held our procuration for the last fifteen years, will in future sign for the firm.

谨此告知, 我公司授权在此服务多年的M.先生以代理签名事宜。

We have to intimate to you that we have authorized Mr. M., who has been with us for many years, to sign for our firm per procuration.

兹授予Y.先生代理我公司签名权, 其签名如下。

I have granted power of procuration to my chief clerk, Mr. Y., whose signature is appended below.

我的签名如下, 同时寄上将行使签名权的G.先生的签名, 请惠察。

I refer you to my signature at foot, also to that of Mr. G., who will sign per procuration.

外贸函电询盘还盘英文范文 第4篇

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

外贸函电询盘还盘英文范文 第5篇

referring to your letter of 5 june, we very much regret that we are unable to make you an offer for the goods you demand. the reason is that the product you need has been out of stock. what’s more our manufacturers have declined orders because of shortage of raw materials.

we shall, however, file your inquiry and cable you our offers as soon as we have got supplies.

我方收到贵公司6月5日来函,但非常遗憾,我方无法对贵方所需产品报盘。其原因是,此货品在我处已经脱销。而且,由于原料短缺,生产厂家已经拒绝了我方订单。

我方已将贵方询函备案,一经有货,我方将以电报报盘。

外贸行业人员日常用语:询盘的提出

我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。

we addressed our inquiry to the firm.

对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

we answered the inquiry received from the firm.

我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。

we have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

we invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

we shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。

please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

please state your best terms and discount for cash.

由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

请告知该商品的价格和质量。

please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。

please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in japan.

敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

at what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling texas cotton for november?

请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best cork.

请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

we shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

i shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

请对该商品报最低价。

please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的 询盘 敬悉。

we have received your letter of july 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

we shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

we would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

we would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods

外贸函电询盘还盘英文范文 第6篇

1. general inquiry 一般询盘

2. specific inquiry 具体询盘

3. dealer 商人

4. quotation 报价

5. sales department 销售部

6. purchase 购买

7. enquiry 询价

8. quote 开价

9. sample 样品

10. a long-term contractt 长期合同

11. discount 折扣

12. grant 批准

13. to make an inquiry for sth 对某物询价

14. to keep the inquiry on file 把询价记录在卷

15. to inquiry for sth 对某物询价

16. to inquiry about sth 询问某事

17. process 加工

18. guarantee, guarantor 保证, 保证人

19. delivery 交货

20. port of delivery 交货港

21. time of delivery 交货期

22. prompt delivery 即期交货

23. to effect delivery 办理交货

24. to make delivery 办理交货

25. to postpone delivery 推迟交货

外贸函电询盘还盘英文范文 第7篇

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we\'ve already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We\'d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you\'ll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

外贸函电询盘还盘英文范文 第8篇

外贸采购询盘常用英语口语

做外贸采购工作经常要询盘,写英文询盘也是常事,写一份合适的外贸客户英文询盘信函对外贸工作很有帮助,分享几个英文询盘信函中的\'常用语句,

英文询盘

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm . prices, Mr. Li?

英文询盘

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We’d rather have you quote us .

我们希望你们报离岸价格,

Would you tell us your best prices . Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 优惠的

firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We’d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?