外贸英语介绍产品范文 第1篇

展会英语口语,相信对做外贸的朋友来说一定非常的实用。参加展会时适当的用上这些句子,一定会让你取得更好的效果。

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第2篇

could you tell me something about them产品介绍

a: oh! so many kinds. could you tell me something about them?

噢,这么多种类啊!请你介绍一下好吗?

b: our company on the internet is mainly handling the export of farm products,including grain, bean, walnut, peanut, etc. what kinds of products are you interested in most?

a: we want to find out if you can supply walnut meat and peanut kernels.

我们想知道你们是否能够提供核桃仁和花生仁。

b: yes, you can. we have many suppliers with good reputation. we have many inquiries and orders recently.

没问题,我们有许多信誉良好的供货商。近来我们接到许多询价和订货。

a: then how about the prices?

价格如何?

b: could you give me an indication of the quantities that you require?

能告诉我们你们所需要的数量吗?

a: walnut meat 100 tons and peanut kernels 80 tons.

核桃仁100吨,花生仁80吨。

b: well, these two commodities are selling quite well and in high demand these days. for walnut meat the price is us$ 1000 per ton, and peanut kernels us$ 700 per tons.

这些产品进来销售得很好,需求量很大,核桃仁的价格为每吨1000元,花生仁每吨700元。

a: that seems rather high for a good customer. will you give me a discount if i pay cash?

这对好顾客来说太高了,如果付现金,你能打折吗?

b: i should think we can come to some kind of agreement.

我想我们可以商量。

a: good. and what about delivery? when can you deliver them?

好。送货怎么样?什么时候可以送到?

b: we have sufficient inventory to meet your present needs. delivery will be made ten days after receipt of your l/c.

我们有足够的库存,能满足你们的需求。收到你方的信用证后10天即可发货。

a: that's good. as to details of the transaction. i'll call you later.

很好。至于交易详情我会给你打电话。

重点讲解

1. it seems that... 据说……

they seem to know what they're doing. 他们好像明白他们做的事情。

it seems/seemed as if.../as though... 看样子……

it always seemed as though they would marry in the end. 久而久之,看来他们终归得结婚。

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第3篇

About Products 产品问题   Brief Introduction 商品的质量是对外贸易中价格的基础,所有的交易和谈判都是在商品本身质地的基础上进行的。那也是为什么越来越多的公司希望通过 ISO国际质量体系认证。有了质量保证,买方才会放心,企业也才会有更大的发展。   Basic Expressions   1. We’ve received the sample that you sent us last Sunday.   我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。   2. We’ve got here our sales samples Type One and Type Two.   这里是我们一号和二号销售样品。   3. Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.   我们的质量完全以货样为准。   4. We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.   我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。   5. You know we sell our tea according to our samples.   我们凭货样销售茶叶。   6. You can’t see the difference between these grades.   你可以看看这些等级的差别。   7. These two grades are very much in demand.   这两种等级(的货)目前需求很大。   8. We are in urgent need of these two grades.   我们急需这两种等级的货。   9. The color of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.   这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。   10. No doubt you’ve received the rejected samples of the inferior quality goods.   你们一定收到了质量低劣的抽样品。   11. I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.   我必须告诉你货物的规格。   12. Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?   你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?   13. The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.   质量没问题,只是式样有点过时。   14. We found the goods didn’t agree with the original patterns.   我们发现货物与原来的式样不符。   15. The Double Fish brand is not so bad. The design is fresh and vivid.   双鱼牌不错,图案新颖。   16. The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors. 新产品图案新颖、色泽鲜艳。   17. The difference in quality is no more than usual and indeed unavoidable in this line of goods.   对于这种商品而言,品质上有差别是很常见的,而且的确难以避免。   18. They were carefully examined and picked only this morning.   这些是经过细心挑选、今天早上才摘下来的。   19. This kind of high-powered battery is produced with the latest technology.   这种高能量电池采用的是最新生产技术。

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第4篇

Dear sir, I graduated from the school of foreign languages, Sichuan University, proficient in Business English, and hope to work in a foreign enterprise after graduation. In the past four academic years, I have proved that I am an excellent student. I have won a series of scholarships.

My English is very good, and French is my second foreign language. This will meet the requirements of large foreign enterprises like you. I want to apply for the position of assistant manager of public relations Department of your company.

I am a good team player. I am self-motivated and eager to learn. I believe I am worth it For your consideration, please find more details in the enclosed resume.

If you can arrange the interview, I will be very happy. I look forward to your early reply, Jane,,.

中文翻译:

我期待你的早日答复,简,,。

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第5篇

2. come to an agreement 达成协议   After a long discussion we’ve come to an agreement on barter trade.   经过长时间的讨论,我们已在易货贸易方面达成了协议。   3. because of 由于,因为   Because of heavy bookings, we cannot accept fresh orders at present.   由于手中大量的订货,我们目前不能接受新的订单。   4. appreciate 感谢(后接名词或动名词宾语)   We shall appreciate it if you will make us an offer for 100 dozens.   如给我们一千打的报盘,我们将甚为感激。   We appreciate your cooperating with us.   感谢你同我们的合作。   5. lead to   Improper packing led to the breakage of the porcelain wares.   包装不当造成瓷器的破损。   6. to push sales of = to push the sale of 推销   7. quality   If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, an additional large shipment will follow.   如果你们第一次运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。   quality有时可用作形容词作“高级的,优质的”解释。 例:These shoes are made of quality leather. 这些鞋是用高级皮革做的。   和质量有关的一些词组:   tip-top quality 第一流质量   inferior quality 次等质量   high quality 高质量   first-class quality 头等质量   choice quality 精选的质量   fair average quality(.) 中等品   bad quality 劣质   A specimen Letter   Dear Sirs:   We confirm email exchanged between us regarding fireworks and mosquito-repellent incense and are glad that we have come to an agreement on the price. Your last email informed us that you could offer us 500 units of a dozen fireworks and 300 cartons of mosquito-repellent incense, which we think is not enough. More and more clients in our country like to buy Chinese products because of their good quality. If we do not take care of the supply of our market, they will naturally turn somewhere else for their needs. So we do hope you can offer us at least 1,000 units of a dozen fireworks and 500 cartons of mosquito-repellent incense.   We appreciate your efforts and cooperation and believe this order will lead to considerable business in the future.   We look forward to your early reply.   ……Import Corp.   先生:   兹证实我们双方关于烟火和蚊香的往来电报。我们很高兴在价格方面达成了协议。你在上一封电报里通知我们,只能报五百打烟火和三百箱蚊香,这个数量是不够的。由于中国商品质量好,我们越来越多的客户喜欢购买它。如我们不能充分供应市场,他们势必会从别处购买。因此,我们希望你至少能报一千打烟火和五百箱蚊香。   我们感谢你方的努力和合作,相信这次订货将会带来今后更多的交易。   盼早复。  

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第6篇

Recruitment of elite China's four major international economic and technological cooperation companies (cscietc) as secretary, the requirements are as follows: years old, college degree or above, fluent in listening and speaking English, good professional skills, good computer skills, strong communication and coordination ability. Resume is preferred if you have working experience in foreign enterprises. The salary should be sent to the human resources department of Sida building, Heping East Road, Chaoyang District.

中文翻译:

招聘精英中国四大国际经济技术合作公司(CSCIETC)为秘书,要求如下:岁,大专以上学历,听说英语流利,业务能力好,计算机技能好,沟通协调能力强,有外企工作经验者优先考虑简历,,工资寄至朝阳区和平东路四达大厦人力资源部邮编。

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第7篇

A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year we have since all developed an improved model which we believe will be a big seller in both China and the U. S.

A:谢谢,我很高兴能在这儿演讲。正如蒂娜女士所说,今天我讲演的目的就是向大家介绍新的电子书。我想大家可能已经知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(电子书)的缩写。 一年以前我们推出EBP到市场上。之后我们公司又继续研发出一款改良型产品,我们相信在中国和美国都会非常畅销。

B: Ms. you tell us in what ways the new EBP is better tIhan the old model?

B:杨女士,您能不能为我们介绍一下新款的EBP在哪些方面比旧款的好?

A: Certainly. First of old model had a rather small not much information could appear at one time. So on the new have made the screen much bigger and

A:当然。首先旧款因为画面小,所以无法显示很多的信息。而在新款机种中,我们把画面加大了许多。还有……

B : Excuse what are the EBPs mainly used for:

B:对不起,请问EBP最主要的用途是什么?

A: are many uses. and I‘ll explain them in detail a little later. First . I'd like to...

A:噢!它有很多用途,稍等一会儿,我会详细地加以说明。首先,我想要…

B : Before you go on. Ms Yang could you tell us if the original EBP sold well in the U. S. '?

B:杨女士,您能否先告诉我们,旧款的EBP在美国是否卖得很好?

A:You were right. Mr. Tim. Your colleagues do want about it.

A:蒂姆先生,正如您所说,您的同事们真的想知道有关EBP所有的一切。

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第8篇

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让也喂垡幌履忝堑牟?烦铝惺衣穑?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第9篇

外贸交易中不可少的是产品介绍,一起来看看外贸交易产品介绍对话吧。

同类产品介绍

Strange looking handle on that COffee 't it'

A:那个咖啡杯的握把看起来很奇怪,不是吗?

We submitted two designs to our buyers. This one with the mug indented to form a grip. They chose this one.

B:我们提供两种样式给本公司客户。这一种,还有另一种是锯齿状的握把,他们选择这一 种。'

What's the advantage? suppose.

A:它的优点是什么?我想是价格吧!

type cleans better, no crevices between the body and handle joint.

B:不是的,这一种容易清洗,在杯身和握把之间没有缝隙。

What deliveries are you quoting nowadays on orders such as oursv

A:如果我们要订货,几时可以交货呢?

We can make shipment within one month from receipt of order.

B:我们会在接到订单后一个月内交货

A: You don't do much in porcelain tiles and ornaments do you?

A:贵公司不太经营瓷砖和装饰材料,是吗?

B: We do a fair amount in tiles. and in insulators for electrica appliances. But kitchenware and tableware are our mainlines.

我们经营相当数量的瓷砖,以及电器用品的绝缘体。但是厨房用具和餐具是本公司主要系列产品

A I see. Well. keep up the good work. See you later.

A:我明白了:好,继续保持你们的优良业绩吧!下次见.

限定条件订货

A: l'm ready to place an order with you. but only one condition tha the goods are confined to Australia. Can you do that'.

A:我现在准备向你们汀货,但是唯一的条件足货品只限卖给澳大利亚的敝公司,你们能办到吗?

B: haven't made such arrangements with the factory yet. So l'd like to make sure if it is acceptable to the factory before making a commitment to you.

B:哦,我还未曾跟工厂有过如此的约定,因此在我回答你之前,得先向工厂方面确认一下,这样是否可以接受

A: All l'm busy. How long will it be before you can finish the talk'.

A:好的,但我很忙,你和他们谈话需要多久?

B: I won't be too long,l suppose. Just let me ring them , will you'/

B:我想不会耽搁很久的,请让我打个电话给他们可以吗?

A: Go ahead.

A:请。

B: Thank you.

B:谢谢。

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第10篇

身有着布衣者,有着塑料着,有着铁甲者,文具之王就是它。有了它,文具便有了家。它就是学生必备之文具文具盒。

简单的说文具盒按材质分为三大类:一类是铁质文具盒,不容易损坏、变形,但摔在地上就啪声音很大,容易影响课业纪律;一类是塑料文具盒,图案丰富,色彩亮丽,有米老鼠、奥特曼、唐老鸭等图案;还有一种就是文具盒新宠布袋文具盒。轻便,便于携带。美中不足就是容易弄脏,太软,不利于保护其他文具。

文具盒通常是长20厘米左右,宽不超过10厘米,形状各异,多为长方形,装了东西也不到1。5千克。

文具盒是怎样发明的呢?我想发明家是因房子而找到灵感。房子能把东西锁进房子里,文具盒就像房子一样,把文具锁进房子里。

文具盒是文具不可少的家,如果没它,文具就游子久不至了,所以我个人认为,文具盒是文具之王。

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第11篇

1. The quality of our products is very good.

我们的产品质量很好。

还能这样说:

Our products have high quality.

Our products are superior in quality.

应用解析:

perceived quality 品质认知度;感知质量;

of good quality 上等的,优质的;

quality of life 基本生活质量;

in the quality of 以……的身份

2. We have many patterns for you to choose from.

我们有许多样式供你选择。

还能这样说:

There are many kinds of samples for you to choose.

You can choose from a lot of styles.

应用解析:

pattern oneself after 模仿某人的样子;

pattern sth. on 仿照某物的样式制造

3. Come to see these styles as they all sell very well.

来看看这些款式,他们销量很好。

还能这样说:

Come and see these styles, as they are the best sellers.

These styles are our best salability. Just take a look.

应用解析:

sell on credit 赊销;

sell like wildfire 畅销;

outright sell 卖断交易;

sell at a profit 获利出售;

sell by auction 拍卖

4. That's the latest fashion.

这是最流行的款式。

还能这样说:

That is in vogue.

That is the most popular style.

应用解析:

at (the) latest 最晚;

the latest 最新的新闻;最新的发展;最新的样式

5. You will get your money's worth.

你会觉得经济实惠。

还能这样说:

You will find it economical.

It is a veritable boon.

6. We can give a discount depending on the model number.

我们可以根据型号给予优惠。

还能这样说:

We can make a discount according to the model number.

We can lower the price depending on the model number.

应用解析:

You may depend on it.

肯定无疑,放心好了。

7. We have a clearance sale today.

我们今天清仓大甩卖。

还能这样说:

We have a promotion today.

We offer a sale at a much reduced price.

应用解析:

a sale on cash 现金出售;

a clearance sale 清仓拍卖

8. It's exceptionally good in material and the handicraft is the most exquisite.

这件衣服的料子质地特别好,做工精细。

还能这样说:

Both the material and the handicraft are very good.

This product has excellent material and handicraft.

应用解析:

handicraft 手工艺品;

handicraftsman 手工艺人

9. The gloves were designed for extremely cold climates.

这些手套是为抵御严寒天气制造的。

还能这样说:

The gloves were made for cold days.

The gloves are made to prevent against the coldness.

应用解析:

design sth. as 打算把……作……用;

design on 计划进攻;

design an attack on 图谋攻击……;

design sth. for 打算用作

10. This is your size; it's a lovely dress and looks very smart.

这是您的要的尺寸,这件衣服很漂亮,非常时髦。

还能这样说:

This is the size you want. It is very beautiful and fashionable.

The lovely and fashionable dress which has the right size is yours.

应用解析:

That's about the size of it.

就是这么一回事,真实情况就是这样。

11. The distinction of our product is its light weight.

我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

还能这样说:

The characteristic of our product is that it is very light.

The distinguishing feature of our product lies in its light weight.

应用解析:

a distinction without a difference 名义上的区别;人为的区别;

confer a distinction on sb. 授予某人荣誉、勋章

12. You will get a 40% increase in production upon using this machine.

一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产40%。

还能这样说:

Your products will increase 40% once you use this machine.

You can increase your production at 40% upon using this machine.

应用解析:

go into production 投产;

make a production out of 对……做不必要的发挥;令人讨厌地对……小题大做

13. The product gives us an edge over our competitors.

这种产品可以使我们胜过竞争对手。

还能这样说:

The product makes us competitive.

The product can help us with the opponent.

应用解析:

get an edge over 胜过某人;

on the edge of 在边缘;即将;

sit on the thin edge of nothing 坐的位子很窄,坐得很挤

14. This kind of machine allows one person to perform the tasks of four people.

这种机器可以使一个人顶4个人使用。

还能这样说:

This kind of machine makes one competent to finish four persons' task.

One can perform the tasks of four people with the help of this kind of machine.

应用解析:

so easy a task 很轻松的干活;

too burdensome a task 太累赘的工作;

bend one's back to the task until one's dying day 鞠躬尽瘁,死而后已

15. Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?

请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗?

还能这样说:

Could you tell us the capabilities of your product in detail?

I wonder the properties of your product in detail.

应用解析:

answer to the description of sth. 与某人的描述相一致;

beggar description 难以形容

16. One quality of this plastic is that it is almost unbreakable.

这种塑料有个特点是不易断裂。

还能这样说:

The distinction of this plastic is that it is hard to break.

This speciality of the plastic is that it is difficult to be broken.

应用解析:

plastic money 信用卡;

plastic bomb 塑料炸弹;

plastic film 塑胶膜;

plastic casing 塑料盒

17. All products have to pass a strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检验。

还能这样说:

We will check every product strictly before they go out.

We will go through all the products before they are sold.

应用解析:

strictly speaking 严格来说;

be strict with sb. 对某人严格;

in the strict sense 以精密的意义而言,严格说来;

in strict seclusion 完全与世隔绝的

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第12篇

A:This is first visited to the Fair Everything is new to me,so many people and so many showrooms,Mr Ding would you please give me some information ?

A我第一次参加广交会,觉得一切都很新鲜,这么多人,这么多展厅。丁先生,你能给我介绍一下吗?

B:The Fair is a big gathering Tens of thousands of foreign businessmen from more than 150 country and regions are here to trade with China.

B这是一盛大的聚会。来自150多个国家和 ,地区的成千上万的商人,聚集在这里和中国进行贸易。

A:What about your company?

A.你们公司的情况如何?

B;Ours is a company specializing in exporting leather products and what are yours?

B:我们公司主要经营皮质产品出口的。你们公 司呢?

A;My shoes marketing company has high standing in my bank is the Commercial Bank,China .You may refer to it for my references.

A:我公司是国内信誉很高的皮鞋销售公司,我的开户银行是中国商业银行,你可以向该银行了解我公司的情况。

B:I have heard about your company ,We appreciate your interests in our company very much,We can produce goods modeled after the fashion of different course ,we can produce shoes modeled after your samples.

B:我听说过贵公司。非常感谢你对本公司的产 品感兴趣。我们能按照不同市场的流行款式 制作不同的产品。当然,我们也可以按贵方样品鞋生产产品。

A;That's great.

A:太好了。

B:I think we reach an agreement and have a promising cooperative prospect.

B:我想我们能达成协议,拥有很好的合作前景。

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第13篇

我有一个漂亮的文具盒,它是开学的时候,妈妈买的。

它外表非常美丽。你看喜羊羊正在表演魔术,而站在旁边的灰太狼自然是军费的观众。蜗牛爷爷从家跑过来,笑着说:“喜羊羊,祝你喜气洋洋过大年。”只见灰太儿郎点了根火柴,放了个烟花。烟花在空中“嘭”的一声,炸了个五颜六色,像一些小流星降落大地,真美呀!

文具盒不光外表美丽,而且内池内涵也很丰富。打开盒盖,第一层里住着自动笔小兵,笔芯加油站、橡皮司令和钢笔大王。每当我要写字时,铅笔大王就出面让我写字,好像说:“写字写得好,末必是坏事。”每当我写字写错时,橡皮司令就出来让我擦,还说:“知错就改,善莫大焉。”第二层放着空的课程表,准备填写学期的课程。

我的成绩越来越好,还可离不开它。我喜欢我的文具盒。

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第14篇

Dear sir, we have learned from the Commercial Counselor's office of the Chinese Embassy in your country that your company is one of the major importers of clothing. We would like to introduce to you that we are a company specializing in clothing products. We are interested in establishing business relations with your company in order to supply you with the goods you need.

In order to give you a general idea of our products, we are sending you our latest catalogue and a series of pamphlets for your reference. We have a wide range of clothing for you to choose from. Our clothing has won many awards and is very popular in the domestic and foreign markets.

There must be a lot of demand in your country. Please let us know your specific requirements so that we can offer you the best quotation for our garments. Generally speaking, the larger the quantity of your order, the greater the discount.

We hope that through joint efforts, we can promote trade and friendship and make us mutually beneficial. We hope to get your sincere reply at an early date.

中文翻译:

尊敬的先生,我们从我国驻贵国大使馆商务参赞处获悉,贵公司是服装的主要进口商之一,我们想向您介绍我们是一家专营服装产品的公司,我们有意与贵公司建立业务关系,以便向您供应贵公司所需的商品。为了使您对我们的产品有一个大致的了解,现另函寄上,我们最新的产品目录和一系列小册子供您参考。我们的服装种类繁多,可供您选择。

我们的服装多次获奖,在国内外市场上很受欢迎。贵国的需求一定很大。请告诉我们您的具体要求,以便我们给您提供我们的服装最好的报价一般来说,你方订货量越大,折扣就越大。

我们希望通过共同努力,促进贸易和友谊,使我们互惠互利。希望早日得到你方的真诚答复。

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第15篇

It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

请你尽量放慢说话速度。

Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

We really need more specific information about your technology.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一个想法。

Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

请记得这不是最后的回答。

Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

There is no such published information.

没有相关的出版资料。

Such data is confidential.

这样的资料为机密资料。

I am not sure such data does exist.

我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

It would depend on what is on the list.

这要看列表内容。

We need them urgently.

我们急需这些资料。

All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

Let me tell you about our product.

关于产品一事让我向你说明。

This is our most recently developed product.

这是我们最近开发的产品。

We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

Could we see the specifications for the X200?

我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.

当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

We have that right here in this report.

在这份报告书内就有。

Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.

好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

外贸英语介绍产品范文 第16篇

自我介绍

A: I don't believe we've met.

A:我们以前没有见过吧?

B: don't think we have.

B:我想没有。

A: My name is Wang Feng.

A:我叫王枫.

B: How do you do ? My name is Douglas Stone

B:您好,我是道格拉斯・斯通.

A: Here's my name card.

A:这是我的名片。

B: And here's mine.

B:这是我的.

A: lt's nice to finally meet you.

A:很高兴终于与您见面了。

B: And l'm glad to meet you,too.

B:我也很高兴见到您。

介绍自己和他人

A: Hello. l'm Fred.

A:你好,我叫弗雷德。

B: Glad to meet 'm haven't seen you around before.

B: 很高兴见到你,我叫莎拉。我以前没见过你。

A: No. I've just started work for Manders. l'm in the Sales Department.

A: 是没见过。我刚刚到曼德斯公司工作。我在销售部。

B: What do you do there?

B:你在那儿做什么工作?

A: 'm on the market research you?

A:哦,我在那儿做市场调查。你呢?

B: 've been with Manders for years. l'm Mr. Field's Personal Assistant,

B:嗯,我在曼德斯公司干了许多年了。我是费尔德先生的的私人助理。

A: haven't met he here?

A:啊,我没见过他。他也在这儿吗?

B: 's him. Let me introduce you. Let me introduce you to Mr. Field. general manager of our company.

B:是的.他在那边。让我给你介绍一下、让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,费尔德先生。很荣幸认识您。

A: It's an honor to meet you.