商务英语推销信英文范文 篇1

商务英语外贸英语信函推荐

1. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.

很高兴回复你关于我们产品在贵城的销售

have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.

我们已经决定让你做我们在纽约的独家代理

experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.

你在该领域的经验使我们相信你能成为一个优秀的代理商

feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.

我们倾向你做我们产品的代理

are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.

我们愿意同你讨论你做我们代理的提议

paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.

经过对你的\'提议及对你商誉的调查,我们已经决定指定你作为我们在该区域的代理

that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.

考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力,我们决定指定你作为我们在你本地的代理

regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.

遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议,因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了

have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.

我们已经授权一家东京丝绸公司作为我们在你们区域的代理商

, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.

对不起,我们已有几家代理在你区域从事我们产品的销售

商务英语推销信英文范文 篇2

商务英语信函参考模板

一、初次开场白:

It is my pleasure to write here for you.

二、回复开场白:

Further to our conversation earlier, .........

As discussed over the phone, .......

Thanks for you kind reply.

Thank you for your inquiry/email.

Thanks for your letter. It is my pleasure to receive your reply!

Thanks for your mail of ............

三、结尾:

We will noted and many thanks!

I hope everything with you is fine.

Many thanks for your support.

I hope you are well and in good health!

FYI: for your information

四、深盼贵公司及早回复

(1) We hope to receive your favors at early date.

(2) We hope to be favored with a reply with the least delay.

(3) We await good news with patience.

(4) We hope to receive a favorable reply per return mail.

(5) We await the favor of your early (prompt) reply.

(6) A prompt reply would greatly oblige us.

(7) We trust you will favor us with an early (prompt) reply.

(8) We trust that you will reply us immediately.

(9) We should be obliged by your early (prompt) reply.

(10) Will you please reply without delay what your wishes are in this matter?

(11) Will you kindly inform us immediately what you wish us to do?

(12) We request you to inform us of your decision by return of post.

(13) We are waiting (anxious to receive) your early reply.

(14) We should appreciate an early reply.

(15) We thank you for the courtesy to your early attention.

(16) We hope to receive your reply with the least possible delay.

(17) Kindly reply at your earliest convenience.

(18) Please send your reply by the earliest delivery.

(19) Please send your reply by messenger.

(20) Please reply immediately.

(21) Please favor us with your reply as early as possible.

(22) Please write to us by tonights mail, without fail.

(23) May we remind you that we are awaiting your early reply?

(24) May we request the favor of your early reply?

(25) A prompt reply would help us greatly.

(26) A prompt reply will greatly oblige us.

(27) Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.

(28) Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly esteemed.

(29) We look forward to receiving your early reply.

(30) As the matter is urgent, an early reply will reply.

(31) We reply on receiving your reply by return of post.

商务英语推销信英文范文 篇3

Business letter business letter is the main means for business companies to keep in touch with customers. Business letter is the only kind of business letter. Customers form an impression of the company from the tone and quality of the letters they send.

Business letters don\'t need poets\' elegant language, but they do require us to express ourselves accurately in and clear language. The secret of good business letter writing is to write simply, easily and naturally, just like a friendly person talking to another friendly person. In other words, try to make your letter sound like a good conversation.

中文翻译:

商务信函商务信函是商务公司与客户保持联系的主要手段,商务信函是唯一一种商务信函,客户从其发出的信件的语气和质量上形成对公司的印象。商务信函并不需要诗人优雅的语言,但它确实要求我们用简单明了的语言准确地表达自己。好的商务信函写作的秘诀是简单、轻松、自然地写作,就像一个友好的人和另一个友好的人交谈一样换句话说,尽量让你的信听起来像是一个好的交谈。

商务英语推销信英文范文 篇4

商务英语外贸英语信函

order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.

该单如此急需,我们必须要求你方尽早发货

shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus enabling the goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.

若早日发货,将不胜感激,这样货物可以及时抵达来迎合活跃的.需求

hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible, for the hot season is rapidly approaching.

我们希望你能尽早将空调发出,因为炎热的季节马上逼近

goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.

我们所订的货物为季节性产品,故尽早发货为佳

order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.

为了季节的及时,而我们而言,早点发货尤为重要

might refuse the shipment if it doesn’t arrive on time.

若货未及时到达,我们可能拒绝发货

must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.

我们必须坚持根据合同时间发货并保留拒收货物,如果本周不能收到货物

regret to say that unless you are able to give us an assurance of delivery within the next two weeks, we shall be obliged to cancel the order.

我们遗憾的说除非你们保证在接下来的两周内发货,否则我们将被迫终止订单

shipment is too late, we’ll be forced to withdraw the contract.

如果发货太迟,我们将被迫撤销合同

you still delay delivery , I’ll have to cancel the order.

若你们仍延迟发货,我们不得不取消订单

商务英语推销信英文范文 篇5

1. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.

作为特例,我们可以考虑接受付款交单支付

the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A days terms.

如果每笔交易低于500美金,我们同意30日承兑交单条件

could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.

我们同意45日承兑交单条款

view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.

鉴于这笔交易数额较小,我们同意即期付款交单

or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.

只有每笔交易低于1,000美金时,付款交单或承兑交单才被接受

request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.

我们要求下单时预付10%,余额在60日内必须付清

can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.

我们只能接受20%本地货币现金支付,其余80%应以信用证在交货期前15日到30日开出

8. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.

如果是部分付款,那么每年利息将以6%计算在每年年底结算

payments must be made within 60 days.

全部付款须在60日内付清

telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.

电报应在船期前至少5日到达中国银行

letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.

每单信用证应有30日期限到达我方

days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.

你方需在船期15-20日前付款至我司开户银行

payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head

office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.

付款应在合同签订之日起5日内以电报方式抵达我司在中国银行北京总部的帐户

payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.

合同签订之日起30日内需提前支付合同金额的\'25%款项

payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.

付款分五次支付,每次为总金额的25%

require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in

advance.

我们要求45日内全额付清且有15%的现金折扣

total amount must be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.

接到装船通知须全额付清

require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我们要求船期前一个月向我们开具信用证支付

are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.

你方被要求付5,000美金作为首付

percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.

合同金额的10%应以现金提前支付,剩下的90%以信用证开具即期汇票支付

商务英语推销信英文范文 篇6

effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in your favour established by us.

收到我方开具的以你方为受益人的信用证后,请尽可能减少延误发货

2. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.

我们希望新年急需的货物能及时送达

hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.

我们希望你做出必要的`安排以使货物准时到达

you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.

你能将交货期定在不迟于五月吗,你知道,六月正是该货的旺季,如果迟于六月,我们将错过销售季节

you effect shipment of the order in October?

你能确认在十月份将该订单的货发出吗

it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December?

12月初该批货在大连上岸是否可能

need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.

我们需要货物不迟于一个月以为销售季节做准备

send us the shipment by train.

请通过火车发货给我们

ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.

请下月初通过一流的汽船发货给我们

we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.

由于我们急需此货,我们要求空运

商务英语推销信英文范文 篇7

Dear sir/madam:

Thank you for your letter of [date]. I’m glad that you are also going to [place] next month. It would be a great pleasure to meet you at the [exhibition/trade fair].

Our company is having a reception at [hotel] on the evening of [date] and I would be very pleased if you could attend.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

[name]

[title]